What Should I Use My Title Pawn For?
May 5, 2020 | Daniel Dewitt
Title pawns are on the rise throughout the nation for one simple reason: they’re a powerful and versatile tool that can be used to fix virtually any financial challenge that may come at you. Not only are they a powerful tool, they’re also a fast and convenient one which can take as little as a half hour from stepping into a store to stepping out.
In title pawns Mobile and Alabama as a whole you can receive up to $15,000 depending on the make, model, and condition of the vehicle you take the title pawn out on. Once you have that money in hand though, what can you use it on to make your life easier? That’s what we’re here to answer today.
The first, and most common, use for title pawns is to handle emergencies or unexpected expenses. Considering just how many ways life can sucker punch you, title pawns are an invaluable way to punch back.
- Healthcare costs like an emergency room visit are the number one cause of bankruptcy in America today, studies show. This is not only because of their mind numbing initial cost, but also because the debt they saddle you with never goes away, and is often bundled and sold to specialized debt collectors who can use less than savory methods to extract it from you.
- Losing your job is a devastating blow both to your psyche and financial health. It’s hugely demoralizing to be laid off or fired, and lead to a steep downward spiral of debt that will be hard to ever pay off or escape. Getting a new job in this economy is no certainty either, meaning you don’t know how long it will be before you can depend on a steady income.
- Car accidents often strike at the most inopportune moments and have serious long term ramifications both to your health and ability to operate in the world. The truth is that thanks to our poor mass transit infrastructure, having a car in America is far more a necessity than a luxury, and not having one can make it difficult to keep down a job.
- Home repairs are high on the scale of things that should be dealt with swiftly when they come up. Fridge, oven, dishwasher, shower: all are nothing to sniff at in importance, and all are things that title pawns Mobile could help with. Even home repairs that seem like vanities can be fundamentally necessary: a broken air conditioner in the middle of an Alabama summer is a recipe for heat stroke.
On the flip side of emergencies where title pawns are used to abrogate and stifle damage, title pawns Mobile can also be used to proactively invest in your future. Our one note of caution is to be sure that whatever your investment is, that it outpaces the modest interest on your title pawn.
- Education is one of the fundamental building blocks that are society and business infrastructure is built, which is why it’s such an important aspect of life to invest in. Whether it’s a college class, a professional seminar, or some kind of certification, having the right kind of education and the diploma to prove it can drastically increase your long term earning potential.
- Real estate is one of the most common investment strategies out there for good reason: it’s a classic place to see your money slowly but effortlessly grow year over year. So long as you know what you’re doing, and have a sound knowledge of basic to advanced real estate knowledge, then buying or renting out a property can be hugely lucrative and be the key to supporting yourself in your golden years.
- Prevention, believe it or not, is a type of investment that’s hugely important and can earn you thousands in dividends of savings down the road. Our society isn’t big on it, but a penny of prevention is worth a pound of cure, as the saying goes. For example a cavity will only worsen into a root canal or blossom into a full on tooth extraction, both significantly more expensive than just going to the dentists for a regular cleaning.
- Health is the single most important thing out there. You can be a millionaire, but if you’re crippled or dead it’s hardly worth it. Never be afraid, or apologize, for prioritizing your health over other financial obligations. And especially with our current healthcare and insurance infrastructure, you’re more than likely the only person watching out for your health.