Who Is Eligible For A Title Pawn In Florence, AL?
Alabama Title Loans, Inc. advertises how easy it is to get a title pawn in Florence, AL, as long as you meet the minimum requirements.
Do you know what it takes to get approved?
Below, we’ll give you the guidelines for getting approved for a title pawn, including what documents and information you will need to provide.
Whether you apply in person or begin with our simple online inquiry form, you’ll be prepared to complete your application quickly and get your money as soon as possible.
Who Can Apply For Alabama Title Pawns?
Not everyone is eligible for a title pawn in Florence, AL. We have standards that we must abide by in order to ensure that each loan is successful for us and the borrower.
There are personal requirements for borrowers and documents that must be presented at the time of application. We’ll look at these separately.
- Over 18 years old - In Alabama, you must be 18 years or older to sign contracts as an adult.
- Own a car - Of course, you need a car in order to get a car title pawn. The car will need to be present for a quick inspection before your application is complete.
- Don’t currently hold a title pawn loan - You can only have one title pawn at a time, so you can’t apply until your last title pawn is taken care of.
Missing from the list above are two things: good credit or personal references. You don’t need either of these things to be eligible for our title pawns.
This is one of the distinct differences between our loans and traditional lending.
You only need two items in order to apply.
- Lien-free title - You must own the car outright, with your name on the title. (Remember above, we said you can’t have more than one title pawn at a time? That’s because your title would be under the lien of the first one, disqualifying you from re-applying.) And if there is a co-signer on the title, you’ll need to have it transferred to your name alone before applying.
- Driver’s license - The requirement here is to have a state-issued I.D., so if you don’t have a driver’s license, we can also accept military I.D.s and other forms of identification that meet the criteria.
Again, there are things that you don’t need in order to get a title pawn in Florence, AL, including a checking account or blank check.
How To Apply
If eligible, you can start your application immediately from home.
We offer an easy way to connect with a location near you, via our online inquiry form. All you have to do is submit a few details about yourself and the vehicle you’ll be using for your title pawn, and someone will contact by phone you shortly to start processing your application.
You’ll have the opportunity to ask questions and ensure that you are eligible to apply before ever setting foot inside a location.
Another way to apply for a title pawn in Florence, AL is to come to a location near you and wait for a loan agent to talk with you personally.
They can accept your documents and run your application on the spot.
Do You Need Extra Cash?
The qualifications for title pawns are more relaxed than those for traditional loans, so if you need extra cash quickly, a title pawn in Florence, AL might be your best option.
The maximum amount of your loan depends on the condition, make, model and year of your vehicle.
Before your loan is processed, you’ll know exactly how much you qualify for. We offer up to $15,000 for title pawns, but you’re welcome to apply for any amount up to that, based on what you will be using the loan for.
The extra cash you need could be yours today if you meet the criteria above.
For Whom Are Title Pawns A Good Fit?
Customers often turn to us because they need fast cash and don’t have another way of getting it. Some examples of times when you need extra cash may include the following circumstances:
- Short on cash before a big payment, like your mortgage.
- Home damages that insurance doesn’t cover.
- Repairs after a car accident that leaves you unable to travel to work.
- An emergency room visit for you or a loved one.
The list goes on and on, but one thing remains the same about each situation: sometimes life requires more cash than you have on hand.
And who couldn’t use a little extra help from time to time?
After reviewing the information above, you know if you are eligible for a title pawn from Alabama Title Loans, Inc. If you are, we’re ready and waiting to accept your application, so get started now!
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.