Payday Loans in Mobile AL: What You Need to Know
Payday loans Mobile, Alabama can be a real lifesaver. Times are tough, the economy leaves much to be expected, and bad things happen to good people all the time. Thankfully, Alabama Title Loans, Inc. is here to help. In this article, we will talk about the process of applying and being approved for payday loans Mobile, AL.
It’s fast and easy, besides, requiring just a couple of documents, the entire process can take as little as 30 minutes. If you are approved, you’ll get your fast cash loan in Mobile, AL the same day.
How To Get Payday Loans Mobile, AL
When to Apply for Payday Loans
Payday loans are a perfect solution in the times when life turns its back and shows you the sting in its tail. Cars can break down at the most inappropriate moment, rent can be due when you have 2 more weeks till your next paycheck comes in, your roof may be leaking after a rainstorm – everyone knows what an emergency is like.
The bad thing is – your loved ones can’t always help you. But that’s when we come to get your life back on track.
We don’t want to overcomplicate the process of getting payday loans in Mobile, AL, so, we streamlined it for you. You don’t have to come in person to get started, as you can get the ball rolling by getting started online.
How to Get Payday Loans in Mobile, AL
Getting on the fast-track for payday loans in Mobile, AL is easy with our simple loan process.
- To start the process you can call us, come directly to any of our payday loan store locations in Mobile, AL, or simply visit our Home Page and start by filling out an online form.
- Your form will be received within minutes by one of our representatives who will call you back to discuss the rest of the process and tell you what papers you need to provide. At this point, you will also decide on the place where you’ll meet the verification agent.
- Next, you’ll need to head over to the meeting place and provide the items required. Here’s what people need to get together to apply for payday loans in Mobile, AL:
- A driver’s license or State ID (an applicant should be at least 18 years old)
- Social Security Card
- A printout from the bank of the most recent 30-day statement
- A blank check from the active bank account in an applicant’s name.
- Applicant’s most recent pay stub
What If My Credit Is Bad?
Whether you have a good or bad credit history, we have you covered, as we welcome any type of credit, even non-existent.
Our mission is to provide those in need with an opportunity to solve their urgent problems by taking out short-term payday loans in Mobile, AL. That’s why we want our services to be available for everyone. Everyone deserves to be helped, and with us, you get the needed help in as little as 30 minutes!
How and When Should Payday Loans Be Repaid?
Typically, payday loans are expected to be paid off with your next paycheck. That’s because payday loans are short-term loans that bridge the gap between your paychecks. Sure, they may not be a perfect option, but they are a good enough option in the times when you need cash urgently.
If you do, however, experience trouble paying off your payday loan, all you need to do is to contact Alabama Title Loans, Inc. to explain the situation. Our highly trained loan representatives are always happy to help you in setting up payment arrangements in case an emergency arises and makes it hard for you to make payments on time.
So, What Are You Waiting for?
We are at your service to offer you fast and easy Alabama payday loans. So be sure to visit our Main Page and fill it out to start the process. Remember, once you submit the online form, things will start to move quickly so make sure to get your I.D. and the other required documents ready in place to speed the process even more and get your cash immediately!
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.