What Do I Need to Get a Payday Loan in Alabama?
March 3, 2021 | Mason Roberts
Ever since the pandemic hit, being in a pinch has become quite common among Americans. Some people started seeking help from the government, others struggling to pay their bills, started looking for side jobs. And just a few know the full range of possible solutions when dealing with urgent expenses.
In this article, we are going to talk about an option that may help you bridge the gap between your paychecks to cover your urgent expenses, and it may be especially interesting to you in case you are an Alabama resident. We’ll talk about payday loans in Alabama.
When Payday Loans in Alabama Are a Good Idea
While bank loans require a long-term commitment to debt, there is an alternative that can bring you quick financial relief not obliging you to drag that ball and chain for years. This alternative is called payday loans.
Payday loans are short-term loans that don’t need a long-term obligation that restricts your financial freedom. That’s why many people prefer payday loans to other funding options.
Like any other type of loan, payday loans aren’t meant for frivolous expenses, and there are situations for which they can cause you more problems in the future rather than simplify your life. So, let’s consider when payday loans in Alabama are a good idea:
- You are a resident of Alabama and need urgent cash.
- You have been suddenly invited to your friend’s wedding, which you want to visit but are short on cash to take that trip.
- You have been notified about a death in your family (God forbid) and need to go to the funeral.
- Your house has been destroyed by last night’s storm, hurricane, tornado, or other natural disasters.
- Your car has broken while you need to continue going to and back from work.
- Your utility bills have turned out unexpectedly high this month.
- You’ve undergone a layoff and lack money to pay rent.
- You’ve encountered a medical emergency requiring urgent out-of-pocket expenses.
If one of these applies to you, then payday loans in Alabama could be what you need.
What You Need to Get a Payday Loan in Alabama
If you wish to apply for a payday loan in Alabama, you should be able to provide a proof of income. Whether it’s a side job, freelancing, or social security benefits, - as long are you can prove that some money hit your bank regularly, you might qualify.
Alabama Title Loans, Inc. is one of the most reliable companies to deal with when applying for a payday loan in Alabama. Our mission is to make the entire process as comfortable and straightforward as possible, and that’s what our customers love us for.
As an applicant for a payday loan in Alabama, you will soon come to realize that Alabama Title Loans, Inc. makes everything possible to help our clients in the times they need it most. That’s why we are happy to accommodate all types of income making the chances to qualify for a payday loan in Alabama surprisingly high.
2. I.D. Proving Your Legal Age
To qualify, you need to be at least 18 years of age or older. Indisputably, a payday loan in Alabama can be a real safeguard in emergencies, but it is also a responsible financial decision requiring applicants to be aware of consequences. That’s why it is so important to belong to the age group ensuring a certain level of applicant’s awareness and maturity.
3. Active Checking Account
Before applying for a payday loan in Alabama, make sure to have an active checking account it your name. It means that your friend’s or family member’s account will make you legally unable to be qualified for the loan. Aside from the checking account, you also need to provide:
- A 30-day bank statement
- A blank check from your active checking account in your name.
No Perfect Credit History Required
What makes applying for a payday loan in Alabama much easier is that Alabama Title Loans, Inc. welcomes all types of credit, including bad or non-existent. As long as you meet all of the aforementioned requirements–you’re good to go. That’s why with payday loans in Alabama, it is really easy to get your approval!
How Do I Acquire a Payday Loan in Alabama?
Applying for a payday loan in Alabama is easier than you can possibly imagine. Here’s a step-by-step guide for your convenience:
- Fill out an online form located on the top left of our website.
- Wait for a phone call from our representative. He/she will inquire you about your request, guide you through the rest of the process, and let you know which store location you need to go.
- Go to the meeting place with the following documents:
- Your government-issued ID;
- Your social security card;
- Your most recent pay stub;
- Your 30-day bank statement from your checking account;
- A blank check from your checking account.
All this can take as little as 30 minutes of your time, plus, save your time and energy.
That’s all you need to know about getting a payday loan in Alabama. And if you still doubt whether $500 will be enough to cover all of your emergency expenses, you can also consider online title pawns that can bring you up to $15,000.
So, don’t waste your time if emergency cash is calling your name. Get started today with Alabama Title Loans, Inc.!