Need Help to Avoid Eviction? Get a Title Pawn Online Today!
Need help to avoid eviction? If you do, it's probably quite a scary time. In which case, you don't want to be baffled by complicated jargon and financial terms. So, we'll keep it simple. Today, we're going to look at the best ways to avoid eviction and how to get money quickly when you need to pay your rent.
The Best Ways to Avoid Eviction
When you need help to avoid eviction, you want nothing but the best advice. And that's exactly what we have here.
1. Always Pay on Time
Firstly, it's always ideal to pay on time. We understand that this isn't always easy, but it will work wonders in the long run.
Take a look at your lease agreement (the document you signed at the beginning of your tenancy). It will tell you whether you have a grace period. Usually, it will only be three to five days. But this is enough to get some quick cash if you need it.
2. Speak to Your Landlord
Whenever you need help to avoid eviction, it’s a good idea to talk to your landlord first. Try not to wait for them to contact you. Be proactive instead, be upfront and honest. This will also help your case if you find yourself in a trickier situation later.
When you call your landlord, ask them for an extension of up to five days and be willing to pay a portion of your rent on time to show you're asking for more time in good faith.
3. Budget Correctly
If you start to realize that you need help to avoid eviction regularly, it's time to get a better grip on your finances. Start setting a budget each month to control the amount you waste on frivolous purchases or eating out/entertainment.
Trawl through your monthly outgoings and note down the total of each. Right away, you should be able to see where all your money is going. You can start by saving money on entertainment and take-outs. Try cooking or making your coffee at home instead of heading to Starbucks every morning.
How to Get Money Fast When You Need Help to Avoid Eviction
If you urgently need help to avoid eviction, you probably need money fast which means you need to think of ways to make extra cash ASAP.
Here are the top three ways to get it:
1. Pawn Valuables
If you have jewelry, electronics, or collectables that might give you extra cash on short notice, check around your local pawn shops to get the best deals. It’s also a good idea to do some research on the current value of the things you want to pawn first. This will allow you to know approximately how much cash they may bring you, and if a pawn shop is offering you enough cash for them.
2. Sell Items around Your House
One of the easiest ways to make extra cash is to find something that you can sell in your home. Websites like Facebook Marketplace and Craigslist allow you to post your belongings for sale and find your buyers quickly enough. Another route to take is to sell something the old-fashioned way, through a garage sale.
3. Get a Title Pawn Online
Another option is to apply for a title pawn online with Alabama Title Loans, Inc. Title pawns are short-term financial solutions allowing you to get a lump sum of cash based on the value of your vehicle (car, van, or truck).
Here's how to get one:
- Complete the initial inquiry form on our website. It takes just 5 minutes of your time.
- Wait for one of our loan experts to call you. They'll discuss the whole process, tell you about the paperwork you need to provide and answer any questions. With a title pawn online, you don’t need to travel to a store, as one of our representatives will drive to whatever the location you choose to deliver the loan documents and finalize the process.
- After the call, meet our agent at a place of your choosing. Don't forget to bring your state-issued ID (typically, a driver's license), lien-free title to your vehicle, and the vehicle itself.
- The agent will assess the condition of your vehicle and look at your documents to figure out whether you qualify for a title pawn online as well as how much you qualify for.
- If you do qualify, you'll need to sign the documents the agent provides, and you’ll be all set with your loan! The loan will be issued the same day you apply.
Get Started with Your Title Pawn Online Today!
When you need help to avoid eviction, you require immediate help – and that’s what we’re here for! Get in touch with one of our experts today to find out how much cash you can get using your title, and how a title pawn can help you avoid possible eviction.
To learn more about handling emergency expenses, read our other financial emergency articles.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.