The Simple Way To Prevent Late Payments On Your Credit Report
Late payments on credit report make a significant impact on whether you can get insurance, rent an apartment, or buy a house. That’s why it is so important to avoid them.
There are several approaches to avoiding late payments on credit report. One of them is by using a cash advance from Alabama Title Loans, Inc. that is a simple, fast, and easy way to maintain your positive credit report when coping with financial emergencies.
What Is A Cash Advance?
A cash advance, also known as a payday loan, is a small amount of cash designed to help you with short-term financial emergencies. A financial emergency may include expensive hospital stays, needed car or home repairs.
If you are struggling to pay for these emergencies, this can result into late payments on your credit report, and a cash advance can save the day by bridging the financial gap between your paychecks. It is generally paid off when you get your next paycheck.
Here's How A Cash Advance Can Help You Prevent Late Payments On Your Credit Report
1. You Don’t Lose Time Gathering Piles Of Documents
One of the best parts about getting a cash advance is that it is easy to qualify for one due to minimal requirements. With Alabama Title Loans, Inc., you can get as much as $500 to assist with late payments on credit report. Here’s what you’ll need:
- A government-issued form of photo ID proving that you’re at least 18 years older
- Your social security card
- The most recent 30-day bank statement reflecting your checking account
- A blank check from the active checking account in your name
- Your most recent pay stub
2. You Don’t Lose Energy Worrying About Your Credit Status
While other financial providers may instantly disqualify you from getting a cash advance because of your credit status, Alabama Title Loans, Inc. is different. We welcome those with poor credit, bounced checks, charge-offs, and discharged bankruptcy giving them an opportunity to stay away from late payments on credit report.
3. You Don’t Need To be Employed
Being unemployed can cause late payments on credit report, but it doesn’t impact your chances to qualify for a cash advance if you choose working with Alabama Title Loans, Inc. We also accept alternative forms of income, including unemployment benefits, pension, social security checks, or alimony. You just need to prove that you’re capable of paying off the borrowed amount by providing appropriate documentation.
4. You Can Address Your Financial Issue Quickly
Fast enough to avoid late payments on credit report. At Alabama Title Loans, Inc., the whole process can take as little as 30 minutes. You can start the process online and save your time by choosing online payday loans in Alabama service where the store visit is not required. Just choose a place that’s comfortable for you to meet with our representative – and they’ll come to the designated place to finalize the process.
What’s The Cash Advance Process?
Qualifying for a cash advance is just a click away. Follow these simple steps to help take care of your financial emergency today:
- Once you submit the form, one of our friendly representatives from the nearest location will give you a call. Over the phone, they will let know what’s required and answer any questions you may have.
- Bring the required items to that location. Your documents will be verified, and a representative will guide you through the final steps, which includes some easy paperwork.
- If you are approved and agree to the terms and conditions, you receive your cash either the same or next day
Avoid Late Payments On Your Credit Report With Alabama Title Loans, Inc.
You are in control of your own financial destiny, and there are ways to ensure your credit report remains impressive. With our cash advance loans, you can cover late payments on credit report and address a full range of financial emergencies you may encounter.
You can get started today. Simply fill out the form online, give us a call, or visit one of our locations near you. In as little as 30 minutes, you may qualify for a cash advance of up to $500. We’re here to help!
For more articles about your credit report, read our other credit and debt articles.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.