How To Have More Energy And Motivation To Be More Productive In Life
Everyone has off days and that's okay. However, no matter how down you are feeling, you still have responsibilities to attend to. This can pose a huge problem when we feel down and out.
Luckily, we've got the best tips and tricks to help you learn how to have more energy and motivation, regardless of how you're feeling.
Tips for Productivity and Motivation To Get You Feeling Better
1. Do Not Procrastinate With Important Tasks
Dr. John Bargh, a renowned psychological researcher, proved that whenever we need to start on a large, important project, our brain decides to make things a lot more difficult for us.
Our brains decide that it's a good idea to stimulate productivity. How does it do this? By telling us it's a great time to start doing a mindless activity such as cleaning or laundry. Ultimately, this is incredibly unhelpful. After all, the longer we procrastinate on our more important project, the more worried and anxious we become.
The good news is that once you get over the initial hump and actually get started, you're almost 100% likely to work until the project is finished.
2. Manipulate Your To-Do List Properly
It's no secret that when we write down our goals, we are more inclined to achieve them. There's nothing more satisfying than crossing things off a list or getting those boxes ticked.
However, it's also important to know when to adapt this list to account for times you just feel down. It can be hard to get things done properly when you feel this way. In this case, a rework is probably necessary.
Here's the best way to do this:
- Right your hardest task at the top of your list;
- Break this big task into manageable chunks;
- Write each one down;
- Start on the manageable chunks and tick them off as you go! Eventually, you will have completed the hard task.
3. Use The Pomodoro Technique for Productivity
Whether you work best in chunks of 30 minutes, 45 minutes, or 60 minutes, the Pomodoro method can be great. This technique is perfect if small distractions frequently get in your way of completing tasks. It basically works like this:
- Set a timer for 25 minutes;
- Do nothing but focused work for that period. You can either do one longer task or a few quicker tasks;
- When the timer sounds, set a rest period of between 5 minutes;
- Do nothing but fun or restful activities;
After four Pomodoro’s, or 25-minute chunks, you can increase your break time to 15-25 minutes.
Having a physical timer counting down gives you a sense of urgency to complete the task – which in turn lowers the chances of being distracted by things like your phone or some other distraction.
Find Yourself In A Crisis? Get Through It With Title Pawns
Any one of these tips can help you learn to have more energy and motivation when you're exhausted will help you seize the day, every day.
However, that doesn't stop crises and unexpected circumstances from rearing their ugly heads — some of which require money to fix.
That's where we can help. You aren't alone, our title pawns can be a great option to help you combat this nasty turn of events!
Take Out Alabama Title Pawns
Title pawns in Alabama will definitely come in handy when you need quick cash. A title pawn allows you access to quick cash when you put up your vehicle’s title as collateral. This pawn is designed to be short-term assistance to pressing emergencies.
The great thing about us is we work with anyone and everyone. No one should be penalized for their credit history – or lack of – so no matter what your credit score looks like, we can help you in your time of need.
The Benefits Of Title Pawns
There are many benefits to getting title pawns in Alabama. Here are just a few:
- You are allowed to keep your vehicle while you pay the pawn back. Just make sure to stick to the repayment schedule.
- As we said earlier, we work with all financial backgrounds. So, whether you have a perfect, bad, or non-existent credit score, we'll help you get the money you need.
- There are Alabama Title Loans, Inc. storefronts across the state. You're bound to find one near you.
- You only need three things to apply — a lien-free vehicle title, a state-issued ID or driver's license, and your vehicle.
- You can borrow up to a staggering $15,000. Of course, this depends on how much your car, truck, or motorbike is worth.
- The whole process will only take up 30 minutes of your day.
How Do You Apply For A Title Pawn?
When it comes to applying for a title pawn, it is very easy! Just start by filling out the online form and then follow these steps:
- Wait for someone to get in touch. A pawn representative will call you to talk through the rest of the process and answer any questions;
- After the phone call, go to your nearest title pawn open now in Alabama. You must bring your lien-free vehicle title, vehicle, and your driver's license with you;
- One of our loan experts will inspect your vehicle and paperwork when you arrive. This helps them figure out whether you can be approved or not and for how much;
- If you qualify, then you will receive your pre-determined loan amount on the same day!
If you don't like the idea of a title pawn to boost your energy and your financial environment, why not try Alabama online payday loans instead? They're just as effective for those who don't own their vehicle!
When it comes to learning how to have more energy, it is much harder than it sounds. Sometimes our minds just have an off day. And that’s fine! Just remember these tips when you could use a good energy and motivation boost.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.