How Title Pawns Work If You’ve Never Had One Before
August 30, 2021 | Louis Tully
A title pawn can help dealing with some of life’s challenges, and the process is simple and hassle-free. If you’ve never had one before, no worries — in this post, we’ll teach you how title pawns work.
Chances are likely you’ve faced a financial emergency before — they are part of life, after all. Unexpected medical bills, hospital visits, and last-minute travel can take a toll on your finances. If you’ve ever owned a home or a car, you know that such needed repairs are both unavoidable and costly. Here's how title pawns work for emergencies if you are getting one for the first time.
Here’s How Title Pawns Work
Title pawns are designed to provide short-term assistance for those who are coping with unexpected, short-term financial emergencies.
The key to how title pawns work: In exchange for your car’s title, you receive a loan that should be paid off over time. At Alabama Title Loans, Inc., we offer title pawns of up to $15,000 for those who qualify. One of the best parts: You keep your car for the entirety of your title pawn terms.
What You Need For A Title Pawn
The other best part of how title pawns work: they are fast and easy to qualify for. To obtain a title pawn from Alabama Title Loans, Inc. of up to $15,000, you just need the following:
- A state-issued I.D. or driver’s license.
- A lien-free title to your vehicle. A lien-free (or "clear") car title means there are no outstanding loans or judgments against it. You own your car outright. The title must also be in your name.
- Your vehicle for inspection.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
If you have these three materials above, you’re well on your way to discovering how title pawns work.
How Title Pawns Work With Credit
At Alabama Title Loans, Inc., all types of credit are welcome. Regardless of your credit score, we will review your information to see if you qualify for a title pawn. We also never report title pawns to credit agencies. This means that a title pawn will not hurt your credit in any way.
Additionally, title pawns can be received with the title not just from your car, but from your truck or van as well.
How Title Pawns Work If There Are Additional Names On Your Title
While your car’s title must be in your name, it doesn’t have to be the only name on the title. If your car title has the word “and” between two names listed on it, both of those people need to sign off on the title pawn. If the word “or” is between names, either of those people (or both) can take a title pawn out.
How Title Pawns Work: The Process Explained
The title pawn process isn’t just simple — it can be remarkably quick through Alabama Title Loans, Inc. Our competitive title pawns can lead to cash in your pocket in as little as 30 minutes.
Here’s how title pawns work so fast at Alabama Title Loans, Inc.
- First, you have the option of visiting the nearest title pawn location of Alabama Title Loans, Inc. to start the title pawn process — or get started from the comfort of your own home online or over the phone.
- Whether you start the process at one of our stores or through the short online form here on our website, you’ll be first asked to provide some basic personal information that we always keep confidential: your name, email address, phone number, zip code, and the year, make, and model of your vehicle.
- One of our title pawn representatives will review your information and give you a call shortly after you submit it. We’ll explain how title pawns work in detail, and you will be able to ask any questions about the process.
- Next, either visit one of our locations with the required title pawn materials or we will come to a location of your choice — your home, workplace, or any convenient location for you.
- We’ll complete a fast inspection of your vehicle to determine the amount of your title pawn.
- If you’re approved, and the final paperwork is completed, you will get your cash either the same or next business day.
Get Started Today With A Title Pawn
Our guide to how title pawns work offers everything you need to know about the fast and easy process of a title pawn through Alabama Title Loans, Inc. Title pawns are an option worth considering for those going through temporary financial challenges that are simply part of life.
At Alabama Title Loans, Inc. it’s our mission to show you how our title pawns work to make your life a little easier. Start the title pawn process today, and we’ll be with you every step of the way.