What Is a Gig Worker Cash Advance?
A gig worker cash advance is a payday loan geared toward those who work "gigs" like rideshare drivers, food delivery drivers, pet sitters, virtual assistants, and freelance writers. Due to the inconsistencies in your income, it can be hard to qualify for standard loans. Therefore, many freelancers/contractors like you choose to go the payday advance route.
Throughout this article, we'll dive deeper into the world of cash advances and how you can get one when you're in a financial pinch.
Demystifying The Gig Worker Cash Advance
You can borrow between $100 and $500 with a gig worker cash advance. It's a short-term loan that's typically due to be repaid when you get your next paycheck.
They're designed for emergencies only. Most of our gig workers use our cash advances for the following situations:
- Paying medical bills
- Funding unexpectedly high bills
- Paying for overdue bills
- Funding urgent travel
- Paying for emergency home or auto repairs
Since you typically need money quickly during these circumstances, our in-person process only takes half an hour. Plus, you get the cash on the same or the very next business day.
Requirements For A Gig Worker Payday Advance
As a gig worker, qualifying for traditional bank loans can be impossible. But thankfully, you don't need to contend with a long list of requirements when getting a payday loan. Instead, you just need to ensure you have:
- Government-issued photographic identification — We recommend using your driver's license to confirm your age and identity. However, you can use any of the following if you don't hold this type of ID:
- A United States of America passport
- A United States of America passport card
- A United States of America military ID card
- A United States of America military dependent ID card
- A United States of America non-driver's ID card
- A United States of America student ID card
- Social security card — All valid citizens hold a social security card, so we use this to supplement your ID to confirm you are who you say you are.
- Most recent 30-day bank statement — Your most recent statement gives us an accurate depiction of whether you can afford to repay the cash advance.
- Most recent pay stub — We understand the potentially ad-hoc nature of gig work. Therefore, please allow us to see your most recent invoices for all your clients. It helps further prove your loan affordability.
- Blank check — Your blank check must come from an account that is active and open in your name. We cannot give you a loan with a blank check from somebody else's account.
Let's Discuss Credit Scores
Unlike traditional bank loans, you don't need a good credit score to get a cash advance.
If you've just started gig work, you might not have a very attractive score yet still need a way of getting money in an emergency. That's where we come in.
We accept people with all kinds of financial backgrounds. In other words, you can gain approval with a terrible or great credit score.
How To Get A Gig Worker Cash Advance
Once you have your documents ready to go, you can get a gig worker payday loan in as little as half an hour. Simply follow the six steps below, and you'll have the money you need in 24 hours:
- Submit the online form found on this website. It takes around five minutes to complete.
- Wait for a loan associate from your local Alabama Title Loans, Inc. store to give you a call. They'll discuss the required items, ensure you know the process, and answer any questions.
- Bring the documents we discussed earlier to your nearest storefront.
- Sit with one of our friendly loan associates who will examine your paperwork to establish the amount of money you can qualify for.
- Once you've gained approval, complete the simple paperwork with the help of the loan representative. You'll just need to sign a few documents.
- Lastly, you receive the money you require on the same or very next bank business day.
Get A Gig Worker Payday Loan Right Now!
Before heading to your local Alabama Title Loans, Inc., take a moment to consider whether you genuinely need a gig worker cash advance. Remember that they should be used for crises only like medical bills, home repairs, auto repairs, overdue bills, and other similar situations. While they're easy to access, using them for frivolous purchases defeats the purpose.
Once you're sure you need one, complete our easy-to-understand short online request form to get a payday loan in less than 24 hours. Our friendly loan representatives are happy to clear up any concerns, allowing you to enter this financial obligation with nothing but confidence and clarity.
Fund your emergency in a matter of moments with our gig worker payday advances today!
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.