3 Smart Strategies for Getting Cash Fast
Top 3 Strategies for Getting Cash Fast
1. Turn Your Assets Into Cash
No, we don't necessarily mean you need to sell your house to satisfy your need for getting cash fast. However, you might have some other, smaller assets to turn into money when you need it most.
Whether you have your grandad's Rolex sat in a box, your mum's diamond-encrusted ring, or an antique vase, you could part with them for some extra dollars. Even clothes can be worth a lot of money!
Of course, we appreciate how hard this might be. But when you're in a pinch, getting cash fast is your top priority, so some sacrifices could be necessary.
The easiest way to sell your clothing, DVDs, and other things is on sites like eBay. But if you're selling collector's pieces and antiques, it's worth finding specialists sites or brick-and-mortar stores. You're more likely to get the best price this way.
Getting cash fast doesn't need to be complicated. Just snap a few pictures of your items, upload them to eBay, write a description, set the price, and wait for the money to come rolling in.
2. Take Up a Side Job
If you don't have any worthy items to sell (or you simply can't bring yourself to part with them), pedaling your services is the way to go. However, you will need to be willing to put some time and effort into your services. Otherwise, getting cash fast won't work out.
The good news is that you have numerous options here. Almost everyone has skills that people will pay for.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Babysitting — Yes, this is still very much a well-paid side job when it comes to getting cash fast. The national average is around $18.36 for a babysitter, but charge whatever you think is fair.
- Dog walking — If you don't feel like giving your Saturday night up to watching people's children, you can try dog walking instead. Most dog walkers charge around $22.56 but this largely depends on experience. We suggest not overcharging. Dog walking is quite a competitive industry in some areas, so you want to be competitive to stand the best chance.
- Dog sitting — People go on vacation (and staycations) all the time. Thus, dog sitting can be a great way to make a quick buck or two. The national average is $25 an hour.
- Lawn mowing and car washing — Some people just don't want to deal with dogs or kids. If that sounds like you, offering lawn mowing and car washing services around your neighborhood can make some quick money.
- Grocery shopping, fence painting, etc. — Busy professionals and the elderly will pay quite handsomely for someone to do their grocery shopping and other jobs every week. Depending on how much you charge for each odd job, you could make a few hundred bucks every month this way.
3. Search for Vehicle Title Pawns Near Me
If you have less than an hour to dedicate to getting cash fast and decide to google “vehicle title pawns near me”, look no further than Alabama Title Loans, Inc.
We can lend you up to $15,000 in as little as half an hour based on the value of your vehicle (car, van, or truck). Don't worry, you will keep your car while you are repaying the loan!
How to Find Alabama Vehicle Title Pawns Near Me and Get One
- Complete the form on our website. We only ask for your basic information to start with.
- Sit back and wait for one of our loan experts to get in touch. The representatives from the store location nearest you will give you a call to answer your questions, tell you about the rest of the process, and define the documents you must provide.
- During the conversation, you'll need to confirm the time of an appointment at the chosen Alabama Title Loans, Inc. location that will be set up for you.
- Go to the designated location with the following documents:
- Your lien-free title to your vehicle
- Your driver's license or a different form of state-issued identification
- Your vehicle itself
Get Started Today
Whenever you need to go about getting cash fast, our top 3 smart strategies will treat you well. And there’s no more need for googling “vehicle title pawns near me”, as all you need is visit the Locations Page on our website to find the contact details of the store that’s nearest to you. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to get in touch. We're happy to iron out any concerns before you commit.
For more ideas on how to get more money quickly, read our articles about making money.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.