The Best Way to Increase Your Credit Score
January 16, 2021 | Emma Frost
Increasing your credit score is a task that everyone faces (or has faced at some point or another). It can seem pretty impossible, right? Well, we're about to divulge some insider secrets to bring you the best way to increase your credit score.
But, before we do that, let's just talk a bit about why improving your score can benefit you — we know there are some skeptics out there! And until you improve you credit score, we explain how a title pawn can help for now.
Why Should You Bother Improving Your Credit Score?
Put simply, the higher your score, the lower risk you are. A substantial score indicates that you have a history of making prompt repayments and handling your credit well. The specific benefits, however, are as follows:
- You'll gain access to lower interest rates.
- More offers will open up. Whether it's a mortgage or a credit card, a higher score will give you a better standing.
The Best Ways to Increase Your Credit Score and Improve Your Credit Rating
1. Check For Fraud
If you receive a credit report monthly via an app, there could come a time when you think "well, that just doesn't look right". Whether it's a change of address, a mythical transaction, or something else entirely, you need to ensure you aren't a victim of fraud.
How do you do this? Thankfully, it's simple.
All you need to do is contact your credit reference agency. It might be that someone has applied for credit using your name. They'll be able to tell you exactly what's going on and solve the matter efficiently. It's better to be safe than sorry!
2. Try to Get an Immediate Score Boost
Some companies, like Experian, for example, offer immediate credit score boosts. They can do this by taking a look at your financial behavior. For instance, if you regularly pay your Netflix subscription, Apple Music subscription, or pet insurance every month, they'll give you a boost there and then.
Of course, you will need to spend some time inputting all of your information into the relevant form fields, but it's worth it!
3. Pay Down Your Debt
The less debt you have the more your credit score will improve. Credit bureaus look to see your debt account balances in relation to the available credit on your revolving accounts. If your proportion of balances to your credit limits is too high, then it can impact your score. So pay down your debt ideally to below 30% of the credit limit.
4. Pay Your Bills On Time
Another factor that impacts your credit score is timely payments. Even if you are just paying the minimum amount, make sure you are paying it on time every month. It will also help you avoid costly late fees too.
Title Pawn Loan Until Your Credit Score Has Improved
While you are waiting for your credit score to improve, in the meantime if you need a loan right away, consider taking out a title pawn. A title pawn doesn’t require good credit and doesn’t report to the credit bureaus. So you can get the cash you need without impacting your credit.
The Benefits of Taking Out Title Pawns Near Me
- You can borrow up to $15,000 to cover unexpected medical bills, car repairs, or necessary home maintenance.
- You will receive your money on the same day. The process can take a mere 30 minutes.
- All you need is a driver's license (or another ID card), a lien-free title to your car, and your car itself.
- It doesn't matter if you have amazing credit, bad credit, or no credit at all.
- You'll find storefronts all over Alabama. There's bound to be an Alabama Title Loan location near you.
- You get to keep your vehicle while you're paying off the title loan!
How to Get Your Hands on a Title Pawn
You'll be pleased to know that acquiring a title pawn in Alabama is easy and quick. Here's how you do it:
- Head to AlabamaTitleLoansinc.com and fill out the form. You'll find the title pawn form displayed prominently on our website. It will only take a few moments to do.
- After you've submitted the form, one of our loan representatives from your nearest storefront will give you a call.
- At this stage, it's time to head to your nearest location. Make sure you bring your driver's license (or another form of photo ID), lien-free vehicle title, and your vehicle.
- Wait while a loan representative conducts a vehicle inspection. They won't spend too long doing this — we'll never waste your time! Then, they'll do a swift evaluation of your ID and lien-free title.
- Once they've given all your documents the once-over, they'll figure out whether you qualify. If you do, you'll receive your money on the same day. It couldn't be simpler!
Learning the best way to increase your credit score by paying down your debt, paying on time, and checking for fraud can put you on the path to improving your credit score. And if you need a loan in the meantime while you are waiting for your credit score to improve, try a title pawn for fast cash.