Getting Approved for a Title Pawn. What's Next?
May 20, 2020 | Daniel Dewitt
If you’re reading this then you’ve already successfully obtained a title pawn (and probably found us through the ‘title pawns Mobile’ search), so we don’t have to tell you what a powerful financial tool they are for dealing with emergencies. They’re fast and versatile and could net you up to $15,000 in cash.
But now that you’ve been approved for a title pawn and have it in hand, what comes next? How should you use it? How do you get the most bang for your title pawn buck? Those are the questions we’re here to answer today as we guide you through the post title pawn process.
Draw Up a Plan
This may sound odd, but once you’ve dealt with any emergencies that may be at hand, the best thing to do after getting a title pawn is to sit down and look at your finances. There are three things you want to explore:
- First, you want to get a clear understanding of your financial landscape. Start by creating a budget. This is relatively simple: isolate your monthly income by looking at your paycheck, isolate your monthly expenses by tallying your spending, and then subtract the second number from the first to find your discretionary spending or savings. This final number is what you’ll be using to pay off your title pawn.
- Once you know how much extra you have each month, the next step is to commit to paying off the title pawn. Our title pawns come with a built payment plan, and it’s important for you to find out if you’re going to be able to keep pace.
- If you find that your extra each month won’t allow you to keep up with paying back your title pawn, then it’s time to start getting creative with numbers. Take a look at your expenses column and start hunting for luxuries and redundancies that can be snipped away with a minimum of pain and loss of quality of life.
Add An Income Stream
If you were in the position to have to take out a title pawn, there’s a good chance money is tight. If you’re looking to bring in some extra cash, either to pay back your title pawn or just in general, here are a few ways you can achieve it.
- Sell your stuff. This is the easiest way to make a little cash without fundamentally changing your lifestyle. Most of us have possessions hanging out from years before that while we might be mildly fond of, mostly they just take up space, and would be better if converted into cold, hard cash. The best way to convert them is through garage sales, consignment stores, and online sites like Ebay or Craigslist. As the saying goes, one man’s trash is another man’s treasure.
- Start a side hustle. If you don’t have the time for a full on second job, then a side hustle where you freelance is the perfect option for bringing in a little extra cash. It allows you to work at your pace, which is perfect for those who don’t have a lot of flexibility. If you’re not sure where to start, take a look through freelancing sites like Fiverr or Upwork that pair gig workers with clients.
- House or pet sit. Does getting paid just to sit around sound too good to be true? Well, it may not be. House sitting and pet sitting is a highly lucrative business that mostly just requires trust and good recommendations. If you can break into the field you’ll be quickly surprised by just how much money it can bring in.
If You Need Another One...
Despite your best efforts, you may find yourself having to take out another title pawn. If you do find yourself in that position, we offer the title pawns Mobile and the rest of the state of Alabama residents need. Title pawns are a powerful financial tool, and we’re committed to helping those in need: the title pawns Mobile and Alabama trust are what we offer.
To get started just fill out the simple online request form at the top of the page. One of our representatives will give you a quick call back to answer your questions and guide you through what you can expect when you come into one of our many convenient title pawn locations throughout the state of Alabama.