Alabama Payday Loans Explained: What To Know And Remember
By now, many people have heard about Alabama payday loans. But if you aren't privy to the ins and outs of these financial products, you have come to the right place.
Whether you're definitely getting a payday loan or you're weighing up your options, we're going to cover everything you need to know and remember about them. Think of this as your very own "payday loans explained" guide.
Alabama Payday Loans Explained
It's worth knowing that they are short-term loans with small limits to cover minor emergencies. At Alabama Title Loans, Inc, you can borrow from $100 to $500 and repay them on the date of your next payday.
We have locations across the state, ensuring you'll easily be able to come into a branch to complete your application. Unfortunately, you can't conduct the entire process online, so use our store locator page to check where your nearest branch is before requesting a payday loan from us.
As you've probably gathered by now, Alabama payday loans are pretty simple. However, we'll run through the requirements and the process to give you an idea of what to expect.
If you have ever tried to obtain a traditional loan before, you may be jaded by the long-winded requirements. They seem to want loads of documents that you may not have on hand immediately.
But this is where payday loans differ — you only need five easy-to-find items to gain approval. These items are as follows:
- Photo identification
- Social security card
- Bank statement
- Pay stub
- Blank check
Your photo identification must be valid (i.e., in date), display your portrait, show your date of birth, and prove your name. We use it to establish that you are who you say you are and you're over 18 years of age.
Please ensure your bank statement shows us the most recent 30-day period. You don't need to worry about having a good credit score. Thus, we use your bank statement to accurately represent your current financial state.
Finally, the blank check must be from an active account in your name. While it may seem self-explanatory, it's worth mentioning that we can't offer a loan to you using somebody else's bank account.
The Alabama Payday Loans Process
So, we're halfway through our payday loans explained guide. All we need to do now is discuss the process.
Unlike traditional loans, it won't take hours for you to run through the payday loan process. In fact, it can take as little as half an hour! We value your time and understand that you're busy, so as long as you arrive promptly, we can whisk you through the process as speedily as possible.
With that in mind, here are the six steps you'll need to take to get a payday loan from us at Alabama Title Loans, Inc.:
- Complete our really simple online form. This tells us you're interested in acquiring a payday loan from one of our stores. It won't take very long to complete since we ask for easy information only.
- Once we receive your request, we will call you to explain the entire process and double-check check you have the requirements. We'll also establish a time for you to come into the store; just pick a time that works for you.
- After the call, head to your local branch with the requirements we discussed in the previous section (and over the phone). Make sure you're on time so we can greet you promptly and get you through the paperwork as quickly as possible.
- When you arrive, we'll sit down with you to go through the agreement and clarify whether you qualify for a loan. If you do qualify, we'll detail the amount you can acquire.
- Provided you are satisfied with the amount, we will help you fill in the remaining paperwork. Don't worry; it's not as long-winded as traditional loan applications. We simply request your signature to confirm your agreement with the terms and conditions.
- Finally, you will receive the cash you qualify for on the same day. Sometimes, it will hit your account the next day.
Obtain A Payday Loan From Alabama Title Loans, Inc
Alabama payday loans are small-dollar, short-term loans that let you borrow up to $500 to fund minor urgencies like higher-than-expected utility bills or home repairs. You don't need to have a good credit score, and you will receive your money incredibly quickly — sometimes even on the same day.
As long as you have ID, a social security card, a bank statement, a payslip, and a check, you can begin the application process for quick financial relief.
If you need to cover an emergency and you don't have time to waste, fill in our simple online inquiry form now. We'll call you ASAP.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.