All You Should Know About A Title Pawn In Alabama
July 12, 2021 | Louis Tully
If you urgently need money to deal with a time-sensitive money problem, getting a title pawn might be something worth considering, as it’s an accessible and quick way to get cash together. So, what do you need if you decide to apply for a title loan in Alabama? Let’s consider the details.
Here’s What You Need to Know about Alabama Title Pawns
1. You Can Qualify if You’re 18 and Outright Own a Vehicle
Title loans are designed specifically for a certain group of people – car owners who are of legal age.
If you’re over 18 and outright own your car (with no outstanding loans and judgments placed upon its title), you should be able to apply for a title loan in Alabama.
2. Alabama Title Pawns Require Minimal Documentation
Alabama Title Pawns require only a few things, but you do need to provide a few items to prove you match them:
- A state-issued photo ID to verify your identity and legal age (a driver’s license will suffice);
- Your vehicle for inspection, for the loan representative to determine the maximum loan amount you qualify for;
- The vehicle’s lien-free title in your name to prove you outright own your car. The title will have to stay with the lender and act as collateral for the duration of loan repayment.
3. You May Qualify Even with Bad Credit
Alabama Title Loans, Inc. is open to clients with all types of credit. You can be eligible for the loan no matter what your credit looks like – it can be great, it can bad, it can be outright nonexistent – as long as the items you provide meet the requirements.
Do keep in mind that Alabama Title Loans, Inc. doesn’t report to any credit agencies, so you won’t be able to use the loan to build your credit up.
4. You Can Get a Title Loan in Alabama Even if You’re Unemployed
As title pawns are secured loans (you’re providing collateral to ensure the lender’s assets are protected), the lender has more freedom with their approval procedures. One way they can do that is not to ask a prospective client to provide proof of income during the application process.
Usually, your employment status doesn’t even come up when it comes to title pawns, as providing collateral does pretty much the same job as providing proof of income would do – ensures the lender will get their money’s worth back.
So, the means of your loan payoff are up to you as long as you provide the proof that you’re able to pay it off.
5. Alabama Title Pawns Are Super-Fast
It can take as little as 30 minutes to get a title loan in Alabama if you apply with Alabama Title Loans, Inc.
It shouldn’t take you more than a few minutes to submit the online form on the website and get a call from the loan representative.
After that, the longest you’ll have to spend on the application process would be the meeting you’ll have to take the car to for the inspection.
6. You Get to Keep Your Car
Since a title pawn is secured with a title to a vehicle, not the vehicle itself, you can keep your car and drive it as usual, without worrying about it being confiscated.
As long as you keep making your payments on time, the car stays with you. You’ll get the car title back when the loan is fully paid off.
How to Get a Title Loan in Alabama
The application process is really easy and hassle-free if you apply with Alabama Title Loans, Inc. Here’s what you need to do:
- To start, you’ll need to fill out and submit the online form you’ll find on the website. The form will send your information to the nearest store location, and when it gets processed a loan representative will give you a call.
- They’ll provide the necessary information about the loan and schedule a meeting with you.
- Take the ID/driver’s license, your car, and the car’s lien-free title to that meeting for the loan representative to inspect your items and determine if you qualify for the loan.
- If they decide to approve you, they’ll help you with the final steps of the application procedure, and you’ll receive the amount you qualified for the very same day.
Get Your Title Loan in Alabama Today!
Now that you know all the specifics of Alabama title pawns, you can decide if a title pawn can be beneficial in your particular situation. And if it is, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Alabama Title Loans, Inc. To get started with title loans online, all you need is submit a short online form on our website!