Unexpected Moving Expenses? How a Car Title Pawn Can Help
Moving isn’t usually perceived to be an unexpected expense. People make plans to move well in advance – sometimes several months in advance, even. Which is why when unexpected moving expenses do pop up, it often blindsides them in a way they aren’t able to handle on their own.
Luckily, if you do have to deal with any unexpected moving expenses, there are options you could turn to – like car title pawns, for example.
Where Do Unexpected Moving Expenses Come from?
Here’s the thing – it costs a lot of money to move. Even if you’ve planned for the move itself to happen and saved up money for it, some unexpected moving expenses might still pop up. From something as simple as not having enough boxes to put all your stuff in, to your moving company canceling on you, and needing to find a new one on extremely short notice.
When the move itself is unanticipated – all your moving expenses are unexpected moving expenses. And, unfortunately, the majority of Americans aren’t very likely to be able to cover unexpected moving expenses straight out of their pocket.
It’s been estimated that moving locally costs on average around $1,200. If you’re making an intrastate move to a different city, those costs could easily double. While an interstate long-distance move could easily quadruple and go all the way up to $5000.
Over 60% of Americans aren’t able to cover a $500 emergency straight out of their pockets, not to mention a $5000 one. And those who can cover $500, still aren’t very likely to be able to cover ten times that without making previous arrangements (like setting up a moving sinking fund).
So, if unexpected moving expenses come knocking, you might need to turn to outside sources to get the cash you need to cover those expenses without running into extra trouble that could complicate the move itself.
Getting a car title pawn at Alabama Title Loans, Inc. might be an option worth looking into if that’s the case.
How Could a Car Title Pawn Help in Case of Unexpected Moving Expenses?
Getting a car title pawn at Alabama Title Loans, Inc. can have several advantages if you need cash on short notice to deal with unexpected moving expenses.
- Alabama title pawns are accessible and fast, with an easy application process that usually takes less than an hour.
- Title loan qualifying requirements are, for the most part, simple and flexible. You literally need to satisfy only a couple to be considered eligible.
- On top of that, Alabama Title Loans, Inc. accommodates all types of income and is open to all credit types – so you can easily be eligible, even if you have bad credit or no credit at all.
What Do I Need to Qualify for a Car Title Pawn?
As already mentioned above, you only need to satisfy a couple of requirements to be eligible for a title pawn at Alabama Title Loans, Inc. You need to be of legal age (over 18 years old) and outright own your car. You don’t even need to be actively employed when applying for a title pawn.
What you do need to provide the lender with are:
- A state-issued photo ID/Driver’s License to verify your identity and legal age;
- Your car – as the maximum loan amount you qualify for will be determined based on the value of your car, the Alabama Title Loans, Inc. loan representative will need to inspect it;
- The car’s lien-free title in your name – as you need to outright own your car, it cannot be either financed or have any other outstanding financial obligations against it (thus must be lien-free), nor can the title be in another person’s name (you won’t be able to use it for the loan even with their person’s explicit permission).
How to Get a Car Title Pawn in Alabama
Here’s how to get a car title pawn online in 5 easy steps:
- Get the required items (the state-issued ID/driver’s license, the car, the car’s lien-free title) in order;
- Find an online form on the website, fill it out, and submit;
- Answer your phone when the loan representative from the nearest location gives you a call with further instructions;
- Take the required items to the meeting the loan representative sets up for you. They will need to inspect the car and assess the documents to determine the details of your loan.
- Get approved, complete the paperwork, and get the cash!
This entire procedure could take as little as 30 minutes and you’ll have the cash required to cover your unexpected moving expenses!
Get Started Today!
The unexpected moving expenses can get you off-track with your finances. If you do, however, encounter this problem, remember that car title pawns in Alabama can help. You can get fast cash of up to $15,000 in as little as 30 minutes if you submit a short online form on our website today!
To learn more about handling emergency expenses, read our other financial emergency articles.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.