10 Real Ways To Make Money From Home
January 21, 2021 | Daniel Dewitt
Since the pandemic, many people are at home. Whether they lost their jobs or their jobs have turned into a stay-at-home position, many of us are home. And since more people are stuck at home, many are looking for some extra cash.
The good news is there are plenty of ways to make more cash right from home. You just have to be willing to think outside the box and put in the work. If you are, here are ten real ways to make more money from home. And also how to get title pawns in an emergency.
1. Start An eCommerce Website
If you think you have a product that people want, eCommerce is a great way to start selling it. You will have a lot of responsibility to take on. However, it can be extremely rewarding.
If you don't make your own products, you can sell third-party items through dropshipping. Here, you don't have to own the objects or fulfill the orders – like with shipping and packaging. All you need to do is market them.
2. Teach English Online
Teaching online has a pretty low entry point. All you need is to be fluent in English and, sometimes, have a college or university education.
There are a lot of platforms to try including Teach Away, Italki, DaDa, and VIPKid. Of course, you just have to remember that each platform has its own requirements, so obviously do your research to see if you would be a good fit.
3. Find Jobs On Amazon Mechanical Turk
While this one won't give you a substantial living, it's great if you want to earn a bit of cash on the side. And the best part is the tasks usually don’t take up a lot of time or skill.
Essentially, it's a crowdsourcing website that lets companies hire temporary remote staff. You could be doing anything from data entry to conducting surveys. And since the tasks are usually pretty simple, you could do multiple in one sitting and make some spending money.
4. Become A Virtual Assistant
With this option, you will be lending your skills to support a virtual project. Mostly, you'll be given administration tasks but you might also be translating, writing newsletters, and so on. You might also be making phone calls, scheduling appointments, or making travel arrangements. Basically, you are like a secretary from the comfort of your home.
5. Transcribe Audio
Any official meeting is hard for transcribing software to pick up accurately. So, businesses – typically financial, TV, film, or legal firms – will pay for a human to do it correctly. And being a transcriptionist can make you around $15 an hour if you produce good work.
6. Complete Surveys
If you're after a no-stress, money-making solution, completing surveys is the way to go. There are plenty of websites you could go on to conduct a bunch of surveys for businesses. Businesses want to know how the public feels about certain products or services, so filling out these surveys can be very helpful for them. Try using Swagbucks, Opinion Outpost, Survey Junkie, and Pinecone Research.
7. Sell Crafts On Etsy
For those with a crafty side, setting up an Etsy shop is just the logical next step. You'll just need to put the effort into promoting it. And the great thing about Etsy is you can sell any kind of craft because you are bound to find someone to buy them.
8. Sell Your Services On Fiverr
Regardless of the service you provide – graphic design, writing, animation, or others – you can sell your services on Fiverr. It is a legitimate way to market yourself and really start a freelancing business.
9. Start Blogging
While you'll need to put in the work initially, blogging is a fantastic source of passive income. As you continue to grow, it's incredibly easy to keep scaling it. And the best part about our social media sites is you can use them to advertise your blog.
10. Make Online Courses
If you have a skill, you can use sites like Udemy to build a course around it. After you've done the work initially, you'll be paid exponentially for it! Obviously, you’ll have to look into the requirements for Udemy to see if you qualify. Also, you’ll need to make sure you know what you are teaching about.
If You Have An Emergency, Look To Alabama Title Pawns
For those of you who don't have time to wait for the above to work due to an emergency unfolding, title pawns can seriously help you out.
Title pawns, similar to title loans in other states, allow you to get emergency cash by using your vehicle’s title as collateral. The good thing is you can use any vehicle you own – car, truck, SUV, or even a motorcycle – as long as the title is in your name and free of outstanding liens or judgments.
The Benefits Of A Title Pawn
There are many benefits to getting an online title pawn. A few of them are:
- You only need three things to apply and become approved for a title pawn in Alabama — your vehicle, your lien-free title to your vehicle, and a state-issued ID or your driver's license.
- You can use the money to pay for emergencies like medical bills, home repairs, or car parts.
- The entire process can take about 30 minutes to fully complete.
- You can start the process from the comfort of your own home.
- You get to keep your vehicle while you're paying off the pawn.
- You can borrow up to $15,000 with title pawns in Alabama.
- We work with any type of financial background. Whether you have a terrible credit score, an excellent score, or a non-existent score, we will work with you.
The Easy And Quick Process Of Title Pawns
Getting a title pawn in Alabama is simple for anyone to go through. The process goes as so:
- Fill out our online form and wait for a pawn representative to give you a call;
- Wait for a loan rep from your nearest Alabama Title Pawns Inc location to call you. Here you can give them a location and they will meet you instead of you coming to the store;
- Whether you come to a title pawn open now or we go to you, don't forget to have either your driver’s license or ID, your lien-free vehicle title, and your vehicle;
- When you do meet with the rep, they will examine your vehicle and have a look at your documents. They will then determine whether you qualify for approval;
- If you do get approved, you will receive your loan amount on the same day.
If you've realized that Alabama title pawns might not work for you, why not try Alabama online payday loans instead? They're a great option for those of you without a vehicle! Just head to our website to find out more.
If you find that you need some extra cash while at home, give some of these options a try. These ten options are real ways to make more money right from home.