How To Enjoy Financial Security While Making 50K A Year
February 2, 2021 | June Mckaig
How well can you live on $50,000 a year? It depends on many factors. Are you single? Or are you the sole breadwinner of a household of five? What’s the cost of living in your city?
Luckily, living in Alabama is cheaper than the US average. So, if you plan your budget well, you can live comfortably while making 50k a year. Whether you follow a set of tips or use auto title pawns to help, here are some ways you could have financial security while making 50K a year.
Find A Way To Lower Your Housing Costs
Rent will always eat up the biggest portion of your monthly expenses. If you can, look for a smaller apartment or a less expensive neighborhood. If that’s not possible, consider finding a roommate who can help share the costs.
Of course, moving has its own costs too, like renting a moving truck and paying a few months’ rent ahead. If you get your security deposit back, it may be able to cover some of the moves.
You can also negotiate with your new landlord for better terms, and contact different movers to compare their terms — maybe you can even find a friend with a truck who can do it for free!
Manage Your Gas And Transportation Costs
It’s convenient to have a car and everything, but you should try to manage your gas and maintenance costs. Carpool with co-workers, and plan your errands so you make one big trip instead of randomly driving out when you forgot to buy pet food.
To avoid hefty car repairs, do proper car maintenance: oil changes, tire checks, etc. If possible, learn how to do simple fixes yourself so you don’t have to hire a mechanic all the time.
Cook And Make A Meal Plan
Takeout and delivery will always be more expensive than making the food yourself. Even the cheapest restaurants usually have a 300% markup!
Cooking can be very easy and cheap. Make a meal plan, so that you don’t end up wasting money on ingredients you don’t use. You’ll find many great recipes on the Internet — including copycat recipes for your favorite restaurant dishes.
If you cook, you can enjoy the best food at a fraction of the cost. And you can also monitor the calories, sodium, and cholesterol — which will make you feel healthier, too!
Enjoy Free Weekend Destinations
Need a break? You don’t have to spend a fortune on travel! Alabama has many parks, beaches, and nature trails where you can go hiking, have a picnic or get a breath of fresh air. Try the Hugh S. Branyon Mountain Trail, Madison County Trail, Bartram Canoe Trail, or the Sipsey Wilderness. Visit Orange Beach or the Gulf Shores Public Beach. Visit the Little River Canyon National Preserve.
You can even join a hiking, climbing, or treasure hunting club, and make new friends while getting plenty of exercise.
Create A Financial Safety Net
Financial experts suggest saving 5 to 10% of your monthly income to build an emergency fund. That can cover any unexpected repairs and medical bills, or future expenses like emergency travel.
But you should also have a back-up plan: in case something happens, and your savings aren’t enough to cover all the expenses, what can you do to raise emergency money quickly?
Get Emergency Cash With Alabama Auto Title Pawns
If you ever have to deal with an urgent, unexpected cost, don’t panic; you can get Alabama auto title pawns. You can qualify for any amount up to $15,000 — and get the cash the same day that you apply.
Auto title pawns enable you to use your vehicle as collateral for a loan. This includes cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, or RVs. The vehicle just has to be registered under your name, and be lien-free – or without any outstanding loans or judgments.
Benefits Of Title Pawns
Besides being able to use the title of any vehicle, there are many other benefits to auto title pawns. Here are a few:
- No credit score requirements. It can be hard to get a loan if you don’t have a high credit score or established credit history. But anyone can apply for a title pawn—your credit is not a condition for approval.
- Easy online application. No long lines and frustrating interview process! You can apply for one of our pawns online and have us come to you, or at one of our many title pawns near me locations.
- Minimal requirements. You just need to show your vehicle title, a driver’s license, or government-issued ID, and go through a quick vehicle inspection.
- Fast payout. The entire approval process – inspection and document check – takes less than 30 minutes, and you leave with your cash!
- You can still use your car. As long as you stick to the repayment schedule, you can continue to use your car. It won’t disrupt your daily routine.
How To Get Title Pawns Alabama
When it comes to our process, it is simple for anyone to go through. Just follow this step-by-step guide to learn more:
- Go to our website and fill out a short, simple form. The site is secure and all information is confidential, and we only use the info so the title pawn representative can contact you.
- A pawn representative will call minutes after you submit the form. They will explain the requirements and process, and answer any questions you may have. You can also give them a location to meet you at instead of having to come into the store.
- Arrange for your vehicle inspection and bring your ID and title as well so the representative can examine those.
- The representative will check the documents and inspect the car to determine the loan amount you qualify for. They will then determine if you are approved. If you are approved, you can receive the money the same day.
So, as you can see, it is possible to thrive while making 50k a year. Regardless of if you use auto title pawns or one of our other tips, you can reach financial stability.