Having a Cash Crisis? A Title Loan Could Provide Fast Emergency Money
Everyone needs a little help sometimes and emergencies always pop up when you least expect them. So, where can you get a fast emergency pawn when you need it? Alabama Title Loans, Inc. has been helping people just like you for many years to get through emergencies by providing the title pawn cash you need when you need it.
Getting Emergency Money with a Title Pawn
What Is a Title Pawn?
A title pawn, also known as a title pawn, is a simple way to get emergency money that only requires a driver’s license or state-issued identification and a lien-free title on your vehicle. A title pawn can be requested for amounts up to $15, 000 when you need emergency house repairs or have medical expenses that simply can’t wait.
What Are the Advantages of a Title Pawn?
Title Pawns have a number of advantages that make them affordable for everyone who needs emergency money but has no savings.
- Quick Process – After you’ve been approved, you can typically pick up your cash on the same or next business day. The process is quick and painless and lets you deal with your emergency NOW before things get worse.
- High Approval Chances – Since a title pawn uses your lien-free vehicle title as collateral, your credit history doesn’t matter as long as you pay it off on time. All types of credit scores are welcomed, whether they’re good, bad, or non-existent.
- No Vehicle Requisition Required – Your car will not be confiscated or withheld if you get a title pawn. It is used only to establish the amount you qualify for, and you are free to use and drive it in full authority.
What If I Have Bad Credit? Will I Still Be Considered?
Bad credit and no credit are not necessarily going to keep you from getting the emergency money that you need. All credit types are welcomed, and everyone who has a car and can prove it is eligible. You can find out if you have been approved and pick up your cash the same day in most cases.
Can I Still Use My Car While I Am Paying Off My Loan?
Yes, you can with Alabama Title Loans, Inc. You can deal with your emergency and remain mobile while you are paying back your title pawn.
We aren’t going to keep your vehicle when you need it to run errands and get yourself to work and back. While you are paying on your title pawn, you keep your vehicle. The car title is used as collateral, not the car itself.
How Long Do I Have to Wait for My Cash If I Am Approved?
The process can take as little as 30 minutes, and in most cases, if you are approved, you can pick up your cash the same day.
Let’s review the process in a little more detail so that you know exactly what you can expect with a title pawn from Alabama Title Loans, Inc.
How Do I Apply for a Title Pawn?
The process of applying for online title pawns respects the urgency of your situation. It’s quick, and you will only need a few things to get started.
- First, you need to fill out an online form located on the top left of our website.
- Next, you need to wait for a phone call from our representatives who will answer your questions and explain the process. He will schedule an appointment in one of our store locations where you’ll bring the following items:
- Driver’s license or state-issued identification
- Your lien-free vehicle title
- Your vehicle for inspection
Don’t Wait for Your Emergency to Get Worse…Get the Emergency Pawn You Need NOW!
As you can see, the process is quick and straightforward, so you won’t be waiting all day long to find out if you can get the assistance that you need. Start the process now by filling out a simple online form on our website – and you are sure to overcome your cash crisis within a few minutes of your time!
So, what are you waiting for? If you need emergency money and have a lien-free title to your vehicle, just get your papers together, and Alabama Title Loans, Inc. will take care of the rest.
To learn more about handling emergency expenses, read our other financial emergency articles.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.